Universele head up display via OBD2, model Q03, 4 inch
Universele head up display via OBD2, model Q02, 5.5 inch. Projecteert alle dashboard informatie op de voorraad.
HUD Projector Head Up Display Futures:
1. Plug and play. HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD (On-Board Diagnostic System).
2. Comprehensive display. HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed water tempe- rature (voltage, throttle valve position, ignition advance angle, time of 100 km acceleration), fuel consumption, mileage, low fuel tips, engine failure.
3. Diversiform display mode. Driver can chose normal display mode, high- speed display mode and automatic display mode.
4. Free switch. Km and mile can be switched freely to meet the need of inch auto meter.
5. Suitable size. The display area is 4 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
6. Automatic power on and off. Starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the vehicle’s battery. Moreover we pre- serve the hand switch function to controlthe HUD.
7. Flexible alarm mode. HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overspeed alarm modes to choose to make driving safer.
8. Engine speed alarm. It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.
9. Flexible brightness adjustment. The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
1. Ambient temperature - 20 degrees to + 80 degrees
2. Relative humidity 10%- 95%
3. Environmental noise < = 60 db (A)
4. Alarm sound level = 30 db (A)
5. Working voltage: 5 v / 1.2 A
6. Product size, Host: 106 x68x18. 5 mm
7. Product weight: 95 g
Open and look for the sticker under the engine hood, can use this product if it has the sticker with OBDII CERTIFIED.
1. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel
2. Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBDII cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensure that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
Wordt geleverd met:
1x HUD Q03 interface
1x OBD2 aansluitkabel
1x Handleiding (Engels)
Product informatie aanvragen.
- Heeft u een vraag over dit product?
- Kunt u niet vinden wat u zoekt?
Neem contact met ons op via onderstaand contactformulier of bel ons op 0183-513995